Coding Won’t Exist In 5 Years. It will be replaced by Wizards.

Updated 1 year ago

Brain Neuron Lightning Anim

Those who won’t adapt would cease to exist.

https://javascript.plainenglish.io/coding-wont-exist-in-5-years-this-is-why-6da748ba676c

The next gen of ChatGPT will be 571 times more powerful – and it’s coming out this year. But already we can see the roadmap. Coding, per se, is dying fast – but that’s good. Coding is just rote, linear, back-breaking drudgery. Like doing long division by hand. It’s all about problem-solving. Even historically, the top 5% of programmers can run circles around the other 95%, and this will hold true:

“If all you can do is write code, you are not a programmer, you are a coder and you are bound to get replaced… Programmers in the future will be far more productive than programmers today, capable of feats we can only dream of.”

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent — it is the one most adaptable to change.”

Charles Darwin

…that means there is hope for us idiots!

Napster 2023 40x40 Indigo Ico Bigger
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x